Christmas Craft Fair
St. Thomas More Collegiate - 2014 CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR
November 22 and 23, 2014 10:00 to 4:00 each day!
The St. Thomas More Christmas Craft Fair is one of the most enjoyable events on the STMC calendar. It is not only a festive time to ring in the holiday season with other STMC families, but a great place to start your holiday shopping and snag some deals on unique gifts, while supporting other families and STMC at the same time.
For Returning Crafters
Please refer to email sent out to you all on February 17th, If you did not receive an email please contact Alice Roder to confirm email information. (Also, please check you junk mail, just in case!)
- Reply email confirmation needed by March 14, 2014.
- Cheques made payable to STMC Parents’ Association for $150.00 per table covers registration for the two day event.
- Limit two tables per crafter. Multiple applications will not be accepted. If you ordered 2 tables please be aware that you have space limitations, tables are 8' in length with room for your self behind. If using your own display materials, please be advised that they must fit within space assigned.
- Registration payments to be mailed to STMC, 7450 12th Avenue Burnaby BC V3N 2K1 by May 30th, 2014
For New Craftes or those crafters absent for over 2 years.
- Once we have received confirmation from our returning Crafters we will know exactly how many open tables we will have for our 2014 Craft Fair.
- We will advise of the number of tables after March 24th.
- We will accept and jury new Crafters on Satruday April 26th 10:00 to 12:00 at STMC in the Front Foyer. First come first serve.
- Registration forms will be available after March 24th.
If you have any questions you can email Mrs. Alice Roder at email@example.com or phone 604-521-1801 ext 133 Office Hours 8:30am to 4:00pm Monday to Thursday.