Hello Grad 2023 Parents! As you may know, a group of parent volunteers are working hard to put together a PUB KNIGHT as part of our graduation fundraising endeavours. Further to the grad meeting in the fall, the Parent Grad Committee looks after several grad events including the Hoodies, Grad BBQ, Grad Mass Reception, Convocation Reception, Cap/Tassel, Grad Breakfast and of course the legendary Dry Grad.
What is Dry Grad? It is an unforgettable evening that the Grads of 2023 will attend and remember for the rest of their lives. They will all gather at the 8 Rinks Arena and spent one of their last grad events together. A fun filled night with rides, activities, entertainment, games and of course lots of food! Dry Grad is all about the kids being together, safe and having fun!
This year’s PUB KNIGHT will be held on Saturday, January 28th from 7 – 11 pm, at St. Thomas More Collegiate. So mark your calendars and save the date! It will be a fun filled 80’s themed event, that will bring back nostalgia of an era we are all familiar with. This social event will include your ticket for food at an on location food truck and a beer/wine beverage for $30. This is a great chance for parents to get out and meet each other, socialize, bid on some fabulous auction items as well as participate in a 50/50 draw, toonie toss, games of chance and support our kids!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- First, COME TO THE EVENT! The event is open to all STMC parents and their friends, neighbours and family!
- DONATIONS ARE NEEDED! We already have a few really great prizes, but we really need gift baskets, premium liquor bottles, tickets to an event, fun items, a weekend getaway or trip: anything you yourself would love to bid on and win! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an item to donate. We can gladly make arrangements to pick up items or feel to drop off at the office (attention Grad Fundraiser c/o Rana Lee). We would love to receive all donations no later than January 20th. (Cash donations are also welcome -cheques to be made out to STMC Foundation- and a receipt can be issued if requested ahead of time.)
- Do you or your friends and family OWN A BUSINESS THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE? Every donation is gratefully appreciated – our basket magician creates the most wonderful unique baskets that you and your friends will be talking about for years to come!
- BUY YOUR TICKETS as soon as you can from Eventbrite link.
- POST ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA and spread the word.
- Bring your cash /cheques/credit card on the night of the event to bid on some great items: Front Row seats at Convocation, Palm Springs condo, great gift certificates; and much more!! Please note that we are unable to accept debit cards at this time.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS, CLICK EVENTBRITE LINK:
A BIG TURN-OUT IS THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS, BUY YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Thanks for supporting this event and our kids!