This year’s PUB KNIGHT will be held on Friday January 31st from 7 – 12 pm, at MICKY’S PUBLIC HOUSE at 170 Golden Drive in Coquitlam. So mark your calendars and save the date! This social event will include your ticket for either a wine or beer and burger (vegetarian option available) for $25. This is a great chance for parents to get out and meet each other, socialize, bid on some fabulous auction items as well as participate in a 50/50 draw, toonie toss, games of chance and support our kids!
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
- First, COME TO THE EVENT! The event is open to all STMC parents and their friends, neighbours and family!
- DONATIONS ARE NEEDED! We already have a few really great prizes, but we really need gift baskets, premium liquor bottles, tickets to an event, fun items, a weekend getaway or trip: anything you yourself would love to bid on and win! Please contact email@example.com to arrange pickup or these can be dropped at the front office (attention Grad Fundraiser). We would love to receive all donations no later than January 20th! (Cash donations are also welcome -cheques to be made out to STMC Foundation – and a receipt can be issued if requested ahead of time – issued in January/February 2021)
- Do you or your friends and family OWN A BUSINESS THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE? Every donation is gratefully appreciated – our basket magician creates the most wonderful unique baskets that you and your friends will be talking about for years to come!
- BUY YOUR TICKETS as soon as you can from Eventbrite.
- Bring your cash /cheques/credit card on the night of the event to bid on some great items: Front Row seats at Convocation, Watermark condo, great gift certificates; and much more!! Please note that we are unable to accept debit cards at this time.