The 38th annual Chancellor Music Festival will take place on Monday, May 6 – Wednesday, May 8, 2019. The Festival is non-competitive and is open to all elementary and secondary school students.
Thank you to everyone who took part in the festival last year. There were many changes and we thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Please stay tuned to this page for updates.
The forms, rules and poster are available to download:
- Registration deadline for Choral and Solo Voice is January 15, 2019. Please mail your entry to the school with your payment.
- Registration deadline for Piano February 1, 2019.
- Performance tickets will be emailed to the email address indicated on the entry forms (approximately April 12, 2019)
- Due to an underwhelming amount of entries in previous years, there will no longer be an Instrumental section.
- If you have any questions, please call or text: