The STMC Dress code is as follows:
Tops Permitted To Be Worn
• A STMC collared shirt or polo sold through Cambridge Uniform.
• A STMC V-neck sweater or cardigan sweater sold through Cambridge Uniform may be worn over an STMC collared shirt.
• Any visible t-shirt worn under the STMC collared shirt needs to be black, red, or white
Pants and Kilts
• Black or beige pants.
• Pants must have a zipper, two pockets on the front, one or two pockets on the back (no Cargos) and have a hem or cuff on the bottom. No elastic cuffs.
• Girls have the option of wearing a kilt purchased through Cambridge Uniforms that is to be worn no more than three inches above the knee.
Non permissible clothing
• School hoodies allowed only as outerwear and to be removed during school-time
• Cargo-Style Pants and Shorts with Side Pockets
• Leggings Joggers and Sweatpants
• Slides or open toed sandals for safety reasons
For reference please see the Cambirdge Uniform store for reference of permissible clothing: https://www.cambridgeuniforms.com/collections/wmc121
*Jeans are only permitted on Jean’s days
Summer Dress Code
What may be worn from the 1st Monday in May Until Thanksgiving Day?
(or as advised otherwise by the school)
* BLACK or BEIGE DRESS SHORTS
Gym Dress Code
For those students enrolled in Phys. Ed. (Grades 8, 9 & 10 Only)
Grad Class Hoodies
Grade 12 students and alumni always wear theirs with pride.